Monday, May 11, 2009

Weighing in for today (no pun intended)

Well , I hope all you mothers out there had a great Mother's Day. I know I did. I may be on the Take Shape for Life program BUT I still get to eat.

Wanted to give a little more info on the program in case someone really is thinking about taking some weight off. If you sign up for our BeSlim program you'll get NOT only 4 weeks of meals BUT another week free (that's right, 5 weeks)! Plus 5% off the order AND free shipping.

Guess what else?????????????? You get ME as your personal Certified Health Coach! Can you believe that? I will help you and give you support all through the program. Trust me, you will not be left on your own. I want people to look and feel as good as I do.

Check it out and email me and I'll be glad to call you or email back.

Thanks! Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Great posting Michelle, love it!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle, I too sell Take Shape for Life (Medifast)but it is NOT the best
    program I have ever done to lose weight! My program that allowed me to lose 130 pounds and keep it off for 12+ years, and write two books about it is effective for everyone, whether they need to lose 10 pounds or 100. Medifast is a fine program, but it is food. Lifestyle change trumps a food based program anytime.

    I do recommend that you focus on building your business without trying to squat on the websites of other people. That is really tacky.

    ReplyDelete