Friday, May 8, 2009

Hello

Hello everyone! First and foremost I'd like to thank you for looking @ my blog. Not that I really knew what a blog was until my friend's daughter Angie set this up for me. Many thanks Angie.

Let me tell you about a healthy weight loss program. That's right I said program! I could never lose weight on diets (boring....) and when I was introduced to "Take Shape for Life" my dieting days were over. If you don't believe me, just look @ those before and after pictures in my banner! Yikes! Having seen my before pictures, I wanted to toss my cookies.

Read about this fabulous program on my web site and then email me and I will be glad to get you started on your 2nd life just like I did.

1 comment:

  1. Love you girl always. I will be the first to follow in your foot steps!

    Thanks Angie

    ReplyDelete